Friday

♥ It's Thursday Nite

It's Thurday

actually i'm quiet feeling surprise

Mr.H fetch me after he finish working ~ shiok-nya

he say bring me go a mysterious place

give he lie dao noh

and had a dinner wid Mr.H family at Mei Jing Fa there

eat seafood . . . Oh , i love it much !

chiao~

continue our programme wid fren , go lembah maju there yam cha

then go sunway there c fireworks greet for New Year eve

can you feeling how crowed last nite? cant describe ehh

jz can c every way traffic jams ! traffic jams again ! chiao~

bk my sweet hum sleep . . . sleep . . . syok

my only . . Mr.H feeling uncomfortable and caught a cold

I hope he feels better soon

[ I want a new hair cut recently ]

It's look more mature hahaz

Oh Yeah !!

feeling joyful yesterday?duno explain . . . xD

[ The New ME , A New Start , A New Life For Me ]