Sunday

♥ Gee = W

Today to sleep very well , there may be a heavy rain relationship bah

but finally . . . by telephone woke up me =D

ishh ~

k . . . nvm . . . fren and I went out take a lunch

1st go plaza rakyat gehx YOOK WOO HIN eat diam sum

a famous and tradisional place but very complex loh ><

diam sum sold out jor tim . . . jz left mee and rice lidat but I dun wan eat rice in noon

so v change places go pandah indah there eat

nice . . . I like

hahaa . saw dao my cousin working there tim

xD =)

after tat v go T.S watching movie , watch " The Unbelievable " . . 怪谈 . .

was great but terrorist , quiet disgusting

felling stil ok . then he sent me bk home nuhx . thx

nite , biao jie fu find us give bk daddy things

their baby damn cute mar but look like very lc nohx

kekex

im' hyper tired today edi

a g g g h . . . FUCK =Z

dont . . . dont . . .dont . . .

I wan to encourage . . . stick to it

erm . . everythings will be ok . .

N I T E