Tuesday

stop it !! life jz simple for ME

lolx ....

my sivik folio was done it but tis time do folio feel no shouldn't be satisfied

start tution one more sub at my fren tution centre there

nid more and more concentrate study every sub

cant being lazy edi distance for my important exam jz leave around 7 mths bah

scare it

------------------------------

actually now my face damn alot small pimples jor

duno why

cox PRESSURE bah

sign it !!

use facial mask oso no used

jz force ownself every morning wake up drink alot water


JZ TAKE A SIMPLE LIFE NOW

. . . . . . . . .

---------------------------

i like Eu smile wid me

duno how describe Eu

but i know Eu are kind wid me

thx Eu always help me

jz simple wishing Eu

" live a happy life "

---------------------------

i wan tis year my bufday special to spent it

wanted unforgettable pass though my 17 years bufday

and hope My wishes can been realized

-----------------------------

THU experiment again damn shit ****

do about urine test . . . . ALAMAK . . . . .