Wednesday

tired again + meet up

morning was rainning

so cool but i like it

feeling so comfortable but me no listless

realy stil wanted bk my bed sleep again nohx

but cant tim . nid wait 1:40 oni can finish my lessons

tat ok'' I wait my lessons finish

tonight meet up again

go sunway wid Jason and Kenny

them fetch me go there try listen a course

c me after gradution jor have interesting wan join mou

tat course stil ok nohx but i dint join it 1st cox need 18 years

maybe after 18 years 1st bah . duno yet

lolx . long time dint meet up Jason . Hong edi

them become mature and leng zii more jor

XP =)

our keep bz talk our topic . cant stop there

me realy tied again dint say wid them more

tak boleh tahan jor

1:30 am sleep ; wake up 6 am .

and tis few days i dint have my nap in noon so my eye realy become panda jor !!

ishh ~