Thursday

♥ Sweet dream start...Nightmare Ending..

2day is 31*12*2008
Is last day for 2008

2009 are coming soon edi
All GUYS Vs GALS start countdown NOW~

ROCK It

2day sure all ppl have alot program norhx
Me oso no exception O.o
Ngam mou?? Xp

2day duno out wid him~
fren~
cousin~
who...

Planning dun wan out edi..but maybe around 7pm++ more go SW countdown wid fren
Cox all my fren at there enjoy edi all fren call OUT OUT
OUT play funny+enjoy+countdown tis time now
But BAO BAO suddenly call me say pui her go PWTC "The Legend Hotel"
2 join the event for countdown de
Around 7pm v meet at ampang lrt then oni go 2gether
Reach there jor then got ppl serve us go event de places
Sum bring us go visit places more high class sum XP
Then them eat buffer fully .... take photo wid hapiness
All join so hapi and alot foreigner dance so hapi too
V sure join 2gether wid them norhx
So friendly ~
Got alot show watch..so 9s yet...












Time nearly 12am..
All GUYS Vs GALS prepare countdown now
V follow the time count
THREE ..

..TWO

ONE..

..[[ HAPI NEW YEAR ]]..

Mwah mwah Eu All "

So great Party
Me bz sent wishing n chat msg wid fren
Blek blek

Then around 12:30am more v bk by lrt then ppl sent us bk hum de
But babies call me
Ask me out mou
Then i teman him awhile go yam cha
V nothings say again~

OMG!! BLESS ME !!


Then he ask me wanted go Port Dickson anot
I dun have mood tat time
I jz kept say "dun wan go le..eu go lah..i bk hum rest better...."
He feel no mood too
He like get angry wid me
Nothings say again ==
Then my fren sent me bk hum
He teman me bk hum too

几乎要睡觉的时候 他信息我
他说出口了 

我们分开吧。。。”

我的心很痛 没有试过那样
哭了一整夜 直到四点多才睡得着
眼睛很痛 还能挽回吗~
我知道已经结束了
错不在于你 因为是我的错


一切 还值得吗~