Thursday

lazy told much **

finally bk skul study edi

hmm

nothings happen for me

jz meet my frenz and bz talking

cox me around 1week dint go skul edi

quiet missing my dear ~ XP

them quiet asking me why dint skul ah

alot alot~shh..

dint come skul quiet long time,alot humwork nid me done and pass up

hurry finish it then can enjoy

hahaa

today noe my result jor

surprise ** cox i though i will get a bad result

finally i take num.9 . is tat a dream mou??gam ngam bah

by de way . . . i nid berusaha lagi supaya can reach my target

finish skul jor Lim take me hum then pick me go eat MCD

so great he dint lie me nehx~

saw dao Fai and Kai at there eat MCD too

XP

thx my fren concern me alot when i was sick tat time

thx eu brought desert for our but fortunately i cant' eat

next time eu bring me go eat again nahx :)

now i jz focus about my skul work .
i nid do it all to anaesthetize myself .
hope so . i will forget . will forget it .
but wont forgive Eu forever .