Sunday

sat ♡


today morning wake up earli

around 9 o' morning go find hui enn mum for learning car

funny ^.^

originally I promise jor Yuan have join he bufdae party

but finally i dint go reject jor him

sorry ah :) but I rmb ur bufdae tat day is on when

next time compensate for Eu

xp

tution dao around 7 o' pm then prepare bath out wid family

after Lim finish working he come find me out

promise jor

v have propose to watch Transformer de

but ticket sold out again

seem like last time cant booking dao Terminator

lolx :)

saw dao Kai cox he booking b4 jor

heng . . so gep sam la !!

nvm nohx.V go next time

then wid Xiang them high tea

saw dao Rroy working there but I duno him

jz noe he face is looking how jek

xp

around 3 o' tat bk hum edi but my dad them oso havent bk yet

late than me

jz a simple day for me

I stil cant sleep well on tis nite HOW. How

gud nite :) >