Wednesday

♥ My stories

quiet long time dint blog edi

Yang oso say me . say me lazy jor

stories start from

25/07

tat day when I finish jor tution then immediately prepare went out

go bukit jalil there join my cousin bf 1st after nite oni go watching a competition

her bf treat me so gud , he cook fried rice for me,mui and my cousin

taste stil ok bah but too much egg nohx =.= and rice feel have sum salty

26/07

mum and dad went out edi

cant slep comfortable then wake up watching cartoon :)

on noon,Joan and Xiang come my hum find me

but me and mui bz make a muffin cake cox wan celebrate my mama bufdae on nite

tis year special sum , v dint buy cake but is our make cake

xD

next mths turn my YeYe bufdae nuhx duno out celebrate or eat at hum

on nite help my gu jie on9 search web , she wan order clothes

meanwhile me,my mui and my cousin register to join a fair on OCT .

27/07

nothings special , go skul like normal

studying and bz talk jek

but something has been thought

sumthings happened tmr :)

28/07

today dint go skul ~

but got 1 things i'm feel great and hapi

tat's a secret !!

nite , my house downstairs have meetings but i dint join it

i went out wid babies

I like "Black And White" gehx atmosphere

at there saw dao alot frenz . xp

29/07

today morning when goin skul suddenly rainning

damn cool . . .

i bring a gud news let my frenz noe but ah

Ah Fai fong fei ji . he say today coming skul but finally he dint come !!

1:40 cant bk 1st , nid stay bk for CHE class til 3:30 oni can bk

cant tahan jor , in class I always doze

Yang at my earside there say " Dun Wan Sleep Mar " . . . .

thx my dear frenz always make me happy, support me, take care of me

finally I have a gud result , feeling duno how to say

jz noe have eu all is gud things

lalalala . have a nap 1st