Thursday

♥ I - N - G

Yesterday damn tired

sleep early.seem not as me bah

but realy feeling no more energy edi

finish jor skul class then bk hum nid continue my tution class til 7 o' end

at first , Yang wan went out through the streets

actually , me have join him de

but FAIL it cox I have my class later,jz wan joke wid him 1st . . . xD

but the mother call him load caused her to buy bread :)

kekex..after tat he say wid me,his legs treambling

zha dao mou . . .

recently gehx mood stil ok nohx

tis few days damn bz design class T-shirt and according to the class photos

huh ~ make me so difficult breathing

in skul often saw dao tat gal

damn fuck ~

she so like in front of us do some minor qiao action - eec

it is clear that the demonstration sauce in front of us

see all don't like , I rather be to see . . . dint Eu noe I dislike lidat anot . . .

[ My frenz will noe I saying who bah ]

next mths trial exam le . I nid face it

but now . . . I no yet prepare it

so LAME now

jz hope I can pass for the make good test on my trial paper

finish SPM exam jor . I promise my fren will go JOGOYA high

SPM leave me stil have 103 days . . .

hope all the best " ...