Friday

♥ Programming

today cancel motivasi

V jz stay at hall listening teacher say wid us

them nid all form5 student attened be present OCT* graduation

them bz explain is how but turn v bz discuss is how de look

our wan graduation edi ~ feel dont leave my good fren from mine

I miss them much and much

even everyday our in skul play.talking.do humwork and discuss together

I have been used to living together, learn a gang

but when v graduation le . both of our life will change

maybe all will bz continue study or working

I hope the time will stopping here . shall it ??

in last period time.math teacher always give us bk late

always wan teach dou last last minute oni can bk

5 sains beta always last classes bk hum

better Yang have wait me then go hum together

I saw Mun out the door edi but she fail bk wid us

maybe her keep things slow abit bah . next time nid quickly loh

xD :)